The restaurant industry has always been one of the most creative and adaptable industries out there. Even before the coronavirus pandemic hit, restaurant owners were constantly pivoting to meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. But over the past couple of years, restaurants have had to be even more creative and adaptable than ever before.
1. Restaurant management is restructuring its menus to offer more healthy and affordable foods. With the shift in healthy eating habits, restaurant management is committed to offering healthy and affordable foods for their customers. Numerous restaurants are introducing new items on the menu that fit into this category. Diners will now be able to enjoy clean, healthy meals and snacks at an affordable price. Not only does it keep them healthy but also keeps their wallets healthy as well. It’s a win-win for everyone!
2. Many restaurant owners and managers have increased their cleanliness requirements by installing Safewash20 devices at every sink in their kitchens and restrooms. Making a restaurant safe can be difficult, especially in an industry that requires constant sanitation. Until recently, there was no easy way to guarantee cleanliness among employees, but the invention of Safewash20 solves the problem perfectly. These hands-free devices are easy to install at each sink in the kitchen and restrooms of restaurants; with just a simple wave and wash, Safewash20 ensures a proper full, safe 20 seconds of hand sanitation for everyone. Restaurant owners and managers know that their guests are safer and their business is more reliable when handwashing procedures are strictly followed, making these devices even more valuable. The Safewash20 is quickly becoming an indispensable tool for any restaurant organization looking to create a sanitary environment for its employees and customers alike.
3. Many are investing in technology, such as contactless ordering and payment methods, to make the dining experience safer for customers. With contactless ordering and payments now commonplace in many restaurants, the health and safety of patrons are greatly improved. Customers can now order through an app or contact-free kiosk and easily pay with contactless methods like Apple Pay, thus removing the necessity for physical contact. Restaurants are also taking steps to ensure enhanced cleanliness by consistently disinfecting all contact surfaces, as well as using contactless methods whenever possible. Safewash20 is the tool of choice for a contactless way for staff and patrons to wash their hands for a full, safe 20 seconds. These improved hygiene methods will help ease customers’ concerns about eating out again.
4. Restaurants are also creating a more comfortable and inviting atmosphere for customers, with some even offering outdoor seating areas. Eating out has taken on a new meaning in today’s society where comfort and atmosphere have become two of the most critical factors for restaurant patrons. More eateries are making a conscious effort to enhance the comfort of their customers by offering comfortable seating options and inviting atmospheres for people to dine in. Outdoor seating areas are increasingly popular as restaurants try to capitalize on whatever views or local trends they can offer to stand out from the competition. Whether it’s waterfront views, murals, firepits, or cozy lounges, comfort and atmosphere have never been more important when it comes to picking a restaurant for a night out of dining.
Discounts & Promotions
5. Finally, some restaurants are offering discounts and promotions to attract customers back to their establishments. In an effort to gain customer trust, many restaurants are upping the ante on cleanliness, offering discounts and promotions to increase return customers. From delivery deals to free items with purchase, many eateries are drawing back diners that have abstained since the outbreak of the pandemic. For most businesses this is a smart move; however, cleanliness should be prioritized above all else for safety reasons first and foremost. Restaurants that install Safewash20 have shown their customers cleanliness is a priority and that their safety is important. Restaurants that display they are Safewash20 Certified, practice immaculate care for equipment used in meal preparation, and the cleanliness of their establishment sends a strong message that customers can trust their food and service.
In order to attract customers and keep them coming back, restaurants are revamping their menus to offer more affordable comfort foods. They are also increasing their cleanliness requirements by installing Safewash20 devices at every sink in their kitchens and restrooms. Additionally, many restaurants are investing in contactless ordering and payment technology to make the dining experience safer for customers. Some establishments are even creating more comfortable and inviting atmospheres with outdoor seating areas. To further lure customers back, some restaurants are offering discounts and promotions. When you dine out, what sanitation practices do you look for?